UGINOX Patina K44 is a bistabilized ferritic stainless steel with an electro-tinned coating on both sides. This ferritic stainless steel is K44 and belongs to the KARA range: it contains 18% chromium and molybdenum and is stabilised with titanium and niobium. UGINOX Patina K44 weathers over time, acquiring a matt finish through natural patination giving a traditional rustic final appearance. UGINOX Patina K44 has the benefit of a high corrosion resistance, suitable for use in aggressive atmospheres.
Think Stabilised Stainless Steel !
- Chromium is a key chemical compound, which basically gives stainless steel its corrosion resistance property. Indeed a chromiumoxide is created on the material surface in contact with air and water. This layer repairs itself and therefore protects the surface.
- Molybdenum reinforces its corrosion resistance.
- Workable at low temperatures, including in mountainous regions.
- Ease of soldering.
- Low thermal expansion coefficient: enables the use of long sheet lengths in single sections.
- High corrosion resistance, suitable for use in aggressiveatmospheres.
- Nickel-free grade offering price stability over time.
- 100% recyclable.
- Standing seam roofing.
- Self supporting roofing.
- Cleated seam roofing.
- Suitable for cold
- Cold roof or warm roofs.
- Roofing accessories.